The construction and public works industry is a B2B industry that involves the planning, design, construction, and maintenance of public and private buildings, infrastructure, and other structures. This industry is one of the largest and most important sectors of the global economy, as it contributes to the growth and development of urban and rural areas by creating new jobs, improving transportation networks, and enhancing the quality of life for citizens.
The construction and public works industry is highly diverse, encompassing a wide range of activities such as residential and commercial construction, civil engineering, environmental engineering, project management, and building maintenance. It is also a highly competitive industry, with companies vying for contracts and projects with government agencies, private organizations, and other stakeholders.
Companies in the construction and public works industry can benefit greatly from registering with B2Bpricelists.com, a company directory that connects businesses with potential clients and partners. By registering with B2Bpricelists.com, companies can:
1. Expand their reach: B2Bpricelists.com has a wide global reach, which means that companies can connect with potential clients and partners from different countries and regions.
2. Improve their visibility: By listing their products and services on B2Bpricelists.com, companies can increase their visibility and reach a wider audience.
3. Enhance their reputation: B2Bpricelists.com is a reputable and trusted platform that is used by businesses from various industries. By registering with this platform, companies can enhance their reputation and credibility.
4. Save time and resources: B2Bpricelists.com allows companies to connect with potential clients and partners without the need for costly and time-consuming marketing campaigns.
Overall, the construction and public works industry is a highly competitive and dynamic sector that offers many opportunities for growth and development. By registering with B2Bpricelists.com, companies in this industry can gain a competitive advantage and expand their reach to new markets and customers.
Please find here a list of the biggest B2B trade fairs for the “Construction and Public Works” industry for even more B2B sales and B2B marketing:
- BAUMA Munich – Germany – Messe München – https://www.bauma.de/index-2.html
- The Big 5 Dubai – United Arab Emirates – Dubai World Trade Centre – https://www.thebig5.ae/
- Intermat Paris – France – Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre – https://paris.intermatconstruction.com/en/
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG – United States – Las Vegas Convention Center – https://www.conexpoconagg.com/
- World of Concrete – United States – Las Vegas Convention Center – https://www.worldofconcrete.com/en/home.html
- Batimat Paris – France – Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre – https://www.batimat.com/
- UK Construction Week – United Kingdom – NEC Birmingham – https://www.ukconstructionweek.com/
- BigMat International Architecture Award – Various locations – https://bigmat.com/architecture-award/
- InfraTech – Netherlands – Ahoy Rotterdam – https://www.infratech.nl/en/
- INTERBUILD AFRICA – South Africa – Johannesburg Expo Centre – https://www.interbuild.co.za/
- The Buildings Show – Canada – Metro Toronto Convention Centre – https://www.thebuildingsshow.com/
- MosBuild – Russia – Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center – https://www.mosbuild.com/en-GB/
- The International Surface Event – United States – Mandalay Bay Convention Center – https://tiseevents.com/
- The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show – United Kingdom – NEC Birmingham – https://www.homebuildingshow.co.uk/birmingham
- The National Hardware Show – United States – Las Vegas Convention Center – https://www.nationalhardwareshow.com/
- Feicon Batimat – Brazil – São Paulo Expo – https://www.feicon.com.br/en/Home/
- The Precast Show – United States – New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center – https://precast.org/theprecastshow/
- CONSTRUCT – United States – Various locations – https://www.constructshow.com/
- World of Asphalt – United States – Georgia World Congress Center – https://www.worldofasphalt.com/
- Architect@Work – Various locations – https://www.architectatwork.com/
Please find below the company listings:
- Buildings, prefabricated 58
- Ceilings 14
- Construction - Finishings 10
- Consultants - construction and civil engineering 395
- Doors, house 81
- Doors, industrial 114
- Electrical and magnetic insulation 16
- Fences and gates 7
- Finishing work 114
- Fireplaces and stoves, ornamental and accessories 43
- Floors, industrial 71
- Import-export - construction and publics works 3
- Landscaping contractors 32
- Marine, port and underwater works - contractors 41
- Partitions 9
- Plumbing fixtures and accessories 67
- Public Works 9
- Public works contractors 101
- Shutters 46
- Sound insulation materials 44
- Sports facilities 100
- Stairs and handrails 89
- Structural work 217
- Sun protection, interior and exterior 32
- Thermal insulation materials 67
- Urban fixtures and installations 104
- Windows 74