§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Hauser Deco MODERN UG, Fabriciusstr. 57, 65933 Frankfurt. If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context when storage is no longer required, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our services or would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. This includes the specified criteria for the storage duration.When using the ‘Contact us’ feature, we view and store the data entered by you into the various fields of the contact form so that we can reliably prevent the sending of SPAM and be able to assess facts relating to any customer complaints as comprehensively as possible. An assessment is also carried out to improve the user experience and to further develop our products.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us: the federal region in which you reside and the location of the alleged breach are factors that determine which authority is involved. You will find a list of supervisory authorities and their addresses at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for merely informative purposes and not to register or otherwise provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following information, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1) sentence 1 point (f) GDPR.
This includes the following data:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Volume of data transmitted
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information is transferred to the corresponding site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective. Cookies that we use to carry out electronic communication or that are required to provide certain functions that you have requested, such as the management of your login area, are stored on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 letter f GDPR, as we have a legitimate interest in the storage of such cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of our service.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b).
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session-ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common browsing session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete such cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website if you do so.
§ 4 Further functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. Typically you would need to give additional personal information that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Moreover, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if participation in promotional events, competitions, contracts or similar services is offered by us together with partners. You will receive further information when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their headquarters in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(5) We use the IP address collected during your use of our website (see § 3 (1) of this Data Privacy Statement) to notify our advertising customers in the context of performance analysis (”Top Latest Visitors”) of companies which have searched for the categories in which those advertising customers are listed or have clicked directly on their company profile. If we are not able to allocate the IP address in question unequivocally to a company and it is therefore conceivable that the IP address can be assigned to a natural person, in which case the data would be personal, the IP address will be deleted immediately in order to guarantee that personal data are not being communicated to advertising customers. The IP address is checked on the basis of automatic searches, complemented by manual checks and follow-up work.
§ 5 Google Analytics
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We use IP anonymization on our websites. This means that your IP address is previously shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under this link. You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the collection of your data during future visits to this website: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
§ 6. online advertising (Google Adwords)
§ 6.1 The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DS-GVO.
§ 6.2 We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of these tools and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in a number of ways: a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google. de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 7. integration of third party services (LinkedIn, YouTube)
The integration of the services of third parties described below is done in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
§ 7.1 Integration of LinkedIn
We are currently providing a social bookmark on some of our pages to call LinkedIn. To ensure that you have full data control, LinkedIn is only integrated as a link. After clicking on the embedded graphic, you will be redirected to the LinkedIn site and only then will user data be transferred to LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
§ 7.2 Integration of YouTube
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 7.3 Integration of Instagram
We have the link to Instagram, provider: Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, on some of our web pages. After clicking on the graphic, you will be redirected to Instagram and only then will user information be transferred to Instagram. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection, please visit: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
§ 7.4 Integration of Facebook
On some of our pages we have included the link to Facebook, provider Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. After clicking on the graphic, you will be redirected to Facebook and only then will user information be transferred to Facebook. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection can be found at: https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
§ 7.5 Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3.2 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out first. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 8 Objection to or withdrawal of consent for processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us. The legality of the data processing carried out based on consent until its revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in particular if processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe individually for each of the functions in the following. In you do object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data according to our existing procedure. If your objection proves justified, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons that justify our continuing with the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Contact Hauser Deco MODERN UG (limited liability)
65933 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 138286-70
Fax: +49 (0)69 138286-72
VAT ID: DE299962264
Commercial register: Local Court Frankfurt am Main, HRB 107748
Managing Director: Clemens Hauser